Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lizards and Almond Crust {Grand Endness}

Babette:
Your fat lard slinky fire pants were in my way. So hold your ostrich by its eye brows. Holy Toledo! That is actually a splendida idea! You know you are actually growing on me like moss as to a moles toe nail! I think to myself while slurping black watery combustion, that you are not all half as bad as a monkeys aunt. Where should we go? I have heard that the Heights of Nebuchadnezzar’s is a beautiful sight for all the beautiful children to behold! And the artichokes that munch on the granola from the swings of San Andres’ Fault are great! And Saint Leotards Hippo’s Window is a glorious place to perch on. What do you say? I think that either of them would be great! Hey! We could go on all of them. The cars of Norte Dame sigh with relishing shakes as the fly trots by on the bodice of the one eyed gump. Well, what a day this has been, the re-murmurings of our past, and the sightful anticipations of our future. The rig that halled me to the tunnel for our conference off-line. I hope that as the days come by again that we can whisper of sweet Google dolls.
Beatrice:
Oh my red shed! I think I am going to water my pants! But my friend, we must save these adventures for a orange faced porcelain babe who is looking for the rough peeks of egg whites! The one place we need to discover is the famed Mount Wanna-Hakaloogie! That would be a blast (literally)! But I must go off to the dread lands of the nomad typhoons where children play in the hole of the asp. Say a prayer to Mother Mary full of grace for me. But now as the French say it, “Ayez un collant, sang chauffant, manger locous, ongle d'orteil infestant, chou rĂ´tissant, bon-travaillez la vantardise, heureusement rimer, manger et dinning le temps!” or “have a sticky, blood warming, locous eating, toe nail infesting, cabbage roasting, good-works boasting, happily rhyming, eating and dining time!” (in Anglais)
A good friend Guy Harper joins the conversation:
However, I don’t really care much for the chap as he owes me loads of Yen and Deutschmarks, Enough to buy the entire country out of butter and pickles! I tell you this time I am going to get the hot foot mud monitor before he wraps his lizard tongue around my burrito. No one in their right mind would want to eat a taco with devil breath upon the back of his Monkey Faced Nordall. I was going to tell you something…Ah yes there is a little pest sitting by me in the form of Jason. I think you know what I mean? Maybe I shouldn’t tell you what she is getting for her birthday or what Josh said about her yesterday. She thinks he is a diamond covered lump of shuga and wants to saddle him with a velvet saddle and ride off into the sunrise. Josh was the most beautiful centaur she had ever seen but Josh hated the name Joshua and wanted to eat turtle meat. Maybe he would one day be good enough for the man Jason but for now he would only dream of Turtles and their Teenage Mutant cousins. Grapes are delish when served with traditional hard drives.

The End
P.SWhoever adds or removes one Jot or Tittle from this diatribe will be cursed with no love and a monkey companion for the rest of his or her short days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious Melly! Did you ever find out who wrote it?

Emily said...

Mares this is gotta be the silliest thing I'v ever read!! I wonder who wrote it???
~Ems

Anonymous said...

Isn't it hilarious? lol! =D