Sunday, March 18, 2007

Blah, nothing to do!

Well as you all know, we weren’t able to go to church today. I guess a cow had a calf and Dad got in to late. I’m telling you, it never fails to land on a Sunday. Things always go wrong on Sundays. Blah! Why do these thing always happen?
So I have been on the computer a really lot. I feel like writing a book about some kind of time period where there are nights and fair maidens! I don’t know why. I think I will have to resign myself to reading about such things. I think I will read The Tale of King Arther and His Noble Knights, by John Steinbeck. It’s the greatest book! Ya’ll need to read it.
Well I hope ya’ll had a nice day. (hey Norah and Sandy, ya’ll need to tell me who was at church!) I don’t know it's ridiculous but I always want to know those things! : ) TTYL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!

Well, there were the Sturdivants, Kubetzes, Daniel, Jim, Jed, Mr. and Mrs. Tiry and Leah, uhhhh..... I can't think of anyone else! lol. Well, the Siegs and me and my mom were there. Oh, and Mrs. Long and Mya were there too. I betcha Sandy will be able to think of everybody I missed. ; )

See ya!