Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lizards and Almond Crust {part 2}

Babette:
*wu7663h&8*!!! I do not actually plan on going to ball. I want to sit in my cute stone house cuddled next to my man and we will talk and stuff. Or we will go on walks in the back forrest! So there.
Beatrice:
Don’t make my nerves tremble so my dearest Alfalfa Sprout! You know in Japan there is a hot little dude named Po Ping Pong who will suit your amiable desires. You’d better have a fire to sit by in that stone house! But back to me! Eventually I will marry a stunning boy with truffles of adorable hair and heavenly eyes. How is that?
Babette:
Okay! Fine, I am not worried about what guy you get considering you have such “low” likes. I do not stoop down to you or your appetite for such men.
Beatrice:
What in the 1!@$? I am so sorry I upset your bowl of chili! I never meant to cause a disaster in the south. You know I do believe someone should buy you a new bass. BAR TENDER! Yes you! Get your butt over here! We need a bass and a pinacolada!! Gracias Senor. *the girls all stair as a hot Mexican strides past* but no! he does not suit our frolicking tastes! We must look in Czechoslovakia now.
Babette:
I do not know where you think you are, or where you think I am but what you need to know that is for certain is I ain't going to Czechosklovtum to find any hot dudes, or Japan for that’s matter. I am staying right where my cute toosh is. So thank you very much. I will pick out my own guys in my own country. And you go to those foreign lands and get those Pu Ping Pongs guys.
To be continued...

No comments: