Tuesday, March 6, 2007

You Need To Read This!

Hey y'all! Well today I'm sort of being lazy... as usual. I should go do some school and pick up the house (not literally)! LOL! Well I just wanted to tell you about this awesome site. Jae and I found it yesterday. One thing really caught my eye. This one son (Mark Arndt) in this family wrote these articles that were really good. One of them was talking about what kind of girl he wanted for a wife someday. You guys all need to read this... so I am giving you the web address! Check it out!
http://www.famteam.com/waiting/#ww

Especially read the article called "What I Look For" but they are all good!


Well I'll post some later date! LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a good article. I liked it a lot. It's not as convicting as the For Young Women Only. I mean, it does make you step back and look at yourself, but you're not as much going "Heck, I'm that bad?" as going "Heck, I want to be like that!"

kc said...

It is really refreshing for me to read something like that. I mean, I try to act the way he was discribing anyways, but it's really cool that there are some guys out there who want it. lol

Emily said...

yeah its so nice hearing decent guys talk about wanting someone that isnt trashy. It can be really encouraging! It also makes you think, gosh I'll probably never be totaly perfect enough for him. The For Women Only is also a good book to read, I think I'm gonna get it, and when I'm done I'll let you guys read it to.
~Ems

Mary Ellen said...

Hey I'm glad you guys found it as cool as I did! Of course F.Y.W.O is way better but remember that is a book, unlike a short article. I'd say it's pretty impresive to get so much in one little article.
~Mary