Friday, March 9, 2007

Don't Ya Feel That Good?!

HOLY COW! I AM SO EXCITED! TODAY IS THE START OF THE CONFERENCE. GEE I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S HERE ALREADY. WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I'M STOKED! YEEEEHAW! I AM CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE TIMOTHY SESSION IS LIKE. I WASN'T ABLE TO GO TO IT LAST YEAR CAUSE I GOT IN TROUBLE! lol! WE ARE PLANNING ON GOING TO IT! YESSS! WELL I HOPE YA'LL HAVE A capital DAY!

"There ain't nothin like knowin the Lord's a'comin back one day to make you wanna do right!"
"Ooooooh, life looks good from the passenger seat!"
"You could set my truck on fire and roll it down a hill and I still wouldn't trade it for a couptiville.."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mel... I think you're excited. ;) I remember that! That you couldn't come to the Timothy Session. I am so glad you're coming this year. I'm interested in seeing it, too, the is the first time I've convinced my mom to get there early enough to go.

~Love you!

-Norah

Anonymous said...

it's good last year Christine pretend she was an unbelievr and we watched as mike shared the message with her. its a blast you guys missed so much last year. sanny

landlooker said...

Yes, Capital, all is well, quite capital, And a good day too. Oh, and Mary Ellen, if you or your sister would like to be introduced into the society, I would be more than happy to do so, Quite capital indeed.

Mary Ellen said...

LOL! That won't be nessecery
Mr. L. My family is quite used to traveling in... higher cirles in society! LOL! That's great! Well I'm am soooo exited still. It's only 7a.m. but I'd have to say I'm stoked to get going! Today will be the second day of the conference. YEEHAW! Have a nice day ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Melly.... you need to post!! Talk about duct tape or something. Or 227, or batman pajama pants, or that Twix bar!!

-Norah

Emily said...

your a funny one mel!
~Ems