Thursday, March 1, 2007

In Like A Lion, Out Like A Lamb

Well it's march y'all! Another brand new month. They always say it comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb and I believe it's true. It's blowing sooo hard outside! The funny part is when all normal people stay in doors farmers spend the whole day out working there butts off. I guess that's just the way it works though.
I'm so bad. I haven't started school yet today and it is 2:00 p.m. but it feels like the morning to me. Maybe because this sky is the same color (if you can call cloudy a color) as when I woke up. I don't mind windy, stormy, blustery days so bad really. They give you a grateful attitude for your food, clothes and house. Also you can spend the day wrapped up in a blanket and drink tea hot chocolate and coffee. Yumm! :) It's a comforting feeling. Well now that I have put in my two sense about the weather and have actually posted something besides a poem... hee, hee... I can go post another poem! lol! Don't kill me. Ahhhhhh! :)
Well I hope y'all live through this weather! TTYL!

3 comments:

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

I am so proud of you my lady friend that you actually posted it is wonderful to see real post. I love the warmth of a house when you can look out the window and watch the wind swirl the snow, but its out I go now for the chores are a callin my name.
sanny (at least it is not a mean name they are calling me by)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I didn't start school until 2:30 either! Lazy girlies, huh. So I'm like, really glad you posted. If you could, like, post again sometime soon, that would be grrrreeeaat...!

Love you sista!
~Nory

Anonymous said...

Well gee! I guess it's so much easier to post poems! LOL!
~Mellen