Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lizards and Almond Crust {part 4}

Babette:
Now that is disgusting! Why I would want a lye stick sucker with knobby knees sticking halfway out of their bodies. I do not know what puts that in your messed up head of yours.You are defiantly a weird type of green scum from the bottom of the pond, to like such guys as that.
Beatrice:
Did I say I like those lye suckers? No I didn’t! To tell you the truth I prefer Swedes, you blue mold on a purple plum!
Babette:
Well you crap slurper that sucks through a straw! Why do you talk about those revolting guys if you do not like them?? You should be with guys you like…
Beatrice:
Well you keep your anorexic nude bull fighters to yourself! You know I never found there shapeliness that sticking. Where is the fascination? Enlighten me!
Babette:
Fine you blue fatty lump of pig guts! I will talk about the guys that appeal to me and you the ones that appeal to you. And then we should be good. Though I am sure that we will find something else to fight about.
Beatrice:

You know life is too short for us strings of spaghetti hanging from the mouth of a hairy monster. I do believe that we should be the first to invent the tornado of all times. The one that sucks… up all the groady sick-minded, harebrained, liver breathing, dim-witted noodle heads!
To be continued...

No comments: