Monday, March 26, 2007

...---...

Today was pretty good. We’re working on cleaning out our basement. Man alive! I’m telling you, that is a lot of work! Saturday (the first day we worked on it) was more fun. I think mostly because we were cleaning the easier side of the basement and I wasn’t as worn out.
Gee yesterday was fun! We went to the Siegs Anniversary party (holy, I saw a lot of people there that I hadn’t seen in forever!) and then a bunch of us went dancing! That was fun. I dance with most everyone (as in the guys! lol!) so I got quite a workout. Today some of my muscles hurt. Well anyways after dancing a few of us went to mount Simon. I always want to call it mount Sinai! I have no clue why. By then huge cumulonimbus clouds were rolling in. While we were there the tornado siren went off. I don’t mind storms, I just don’t like them when I think they might be dangerous. So it was kind of freaky. Then we went to Jacob’s church but… we weren’t very uhhh… welcome there so we went to Perkins! Yesss! That was fun. By the time we were done eating the storm was mostly over and we had a safe ride home. =D
Anyway I am tired. A movie and a Klondike bar sound great right now! Well ya’ll have a great whatever you’re going to have! =) Hahaha!

3 comments:

landlooker said...

I am glad yo uhad a good time, as I noticed the safe ride conditions were all provided by Em. If I would have been driving, it would have been scary and dangerous, Thanks for being my dancin' Pard' so often,

Anonymous said...

Klondike bars sound really good right now....

Anonymous said...

Yes bring on the goodness of the Klondike bar! Actually I am going to have a pinniacolada (or however you spell that) bar right now! Yum!
No prob' with the dancing and stuff! I hope I can go to the V-ball. You see I am relying on other people to get me my ticket!
=( =D
~Mel