Thursday, March 1, 2007

Winds to Remind

I walk out my door and I look all around,
observing the things that in the earth do abound.
The grassy floor now covered with snow,
which is forced into drifts, by the wind it is blown.
This element of nature of which we can't see,
it's strength today did cause me to think.
We walk a small ways when it's speed does amaze,
and we fall down on the ground, how long shall we stay?
This reminds me of a time to come,
when down on our knees we'll confess and be judged.
So maybe this wind is thrust upon us
to remind us of our great Lord in Heaven above.

4 comments:

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

I like it and don't worry I am not really mad just the tinyest bit. I it easy to read at time the poems people make its just hard to understand what they are a gittin at but your we can all understand.

later to you my friend sanny

Anonymous said...

Awesome girlfriend!

~~~

landlooker said...

Very Good, I like it

Anonymous said...

Well thanks y'all!
~Mellen