Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Untitled

Well today was interesting. Well not really. I didn't do much school. I helped Mom a lot. Tonight was Awanas. Yippee! *sarcasm fills in my voice* But yeah, Mom's not happy cause I haven't been practicing my verses in my handbook. Uhhh. I have so much other school that I need to do! Oh well I guess I'll have to work on it.

Soooo... I suppose you are wondering about the wacky story that I am putting on my blog?! Gee it is nuts isn't it?!! I found it on my Microsoft Works program. One of the boys must have written it. And yes (to your horror) it is to be continued. I didn't have time to put it all on tonight. The rest will have to wait for tomorrow!

Well it is my bed time. :( TTYL!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hey You have to read them in order! Yes the storys, start with part 1 and then 2 etc! Otherwise it will be even more confusing than it is! lol!

Anonymous said...

What on earth Mary they are so funny although the few chioce words are not a happy thing man I need to talk to you I should call tomorrow but ya know life is so weird at times. well so long my wacked out friend.

Anonymous said...

Like I said on Part 1, you really should have posted a warning! I spilled my tea all over the counter! It was like 2 inches away from the keyboard, if I ever do spill it on the keyboard I shall have to sue you for damages. ; )

But that was hilarious! "You blue fatty lump of pig guts!" Oh my gosh. I do not think it is good to laugh this hard.

Emily said...

Mel this is hilarious!!! alittle crude at times but it still shakes ones abdomen Sp? oh well, I wonder who wrote it????
~Em

Mary Ellen said...

Isn't this totaly hilarious?!!! I was laughing so hard when I read it! I did sort of warn ya'll but maybe I didn't say it clear enough! Well I'm glad you spilled your tea Noralee! that's a good sign! lol! Sorry 'bout the bleepers... but hey, that's better than the real words! ;)
Well I think I should go put the rest on here so you guys can die of histaria! =D