Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Mad-Lib! Hee, hee!

Boys Trip To Sweetheart’s House!

Isaac Schmoll was on his way to town and decided to laugh at the neighbor’s bird feeder. You see this girl that he had a fluffy interest in resided there. To his fortune the family happened to be slippery all but beautiful Jennifer. I guess this was his day for luck ‘cause she had just killed some gasoline and invited him in for a cup. Isaac accepted frankly and sat down at their smelly little farm house table.
“Sorry ‘bout the cat. I’se hasn’t got to cleanin’ all ‘dis house ‘till a minute ago when you’s skipped,” smiled Jennifer a bit embarrassed.
“Heck! Don’t worry’s ‘bout it. I ain’t much of a kisser cept when it comes to munchin the likes o’ you,” stammered Isaac.
“So how’s that singin lile worm you bought from the General Store?” She asked shyly.
“I’m afraid it was eaten ‘bout two days ago by my lice named Humperdink.”
“Why, don’t say no more Isaac! Jus’ the thought’s gonna make my finger ache ‘till my mud-eyeliner will start to run!” Jennifer’s heart cords are pulling.
“I’se sorry. Didn’t mean to make’s ya stabbed Jennifer. I always crave your gasoline and now I’ll be’s headin' to the Bermuda Triangle!” Isaac tipped his hat as she waved longingly from the door.

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

O.K. Y'all! Here it is! lol! The words that are... modified are in italics! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Oh my goodness, that was hilarious. ; ) You need to write another one!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha thats funny Isaac and Jen can you believe that!!! wow gotta go sanny

Christine E. Coffey said...

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
ahahahahhahahahahahhaha
ahahahhahahahahahhaha'
hahahahahahahahha
hahahahhah
hah
ah
ha!
(ie. ROFL)