Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lizards and Almond Crust {part 3}

Beatrice:
No! He was for you! But anyways if you’d like to reside forever with your butt (which is not hard to do considering you may never leave it since it is pretty much a part of you… unless you have plastic surgery) you go ahead and do that. For now one of my ramblin’ lone rangers is trying to chase after this red-bodied hawk! Spare me the misery. I do believe we should not tour Fairfax. The accents rock but… ugg. You know I think I should fax a hot guy! There is nothing sweeter than calling the guy you like and screaming in the phone and then hanging up! Lol! You should try it sometime.
Babette:
What you just think you know how to fax, but really it was I who did all the work. You just plugged in the cords to make it happen… And as for the screaming at them, I do not scream at my guy. I like to talk to him in soft touchy mesmerized sounding voice. It soothes him and he falls asleep on my lap. And then that brings to mind the mention the the red-bodied hawk. Those kinds are absolutely appalling! Stay as far away from them as possible. Did you know that they flock from a foreign country like Czechoslovakia? Or Japan? So watch out for them on your expeditions into the utterly voracious parts of the land guy hunting.
Beatrice:
Holy! I did not know that such treacherous … things are out there. The worst I’ve seen are these pink slimy worms that are so smooth that you’d think you may be in love!
Babette:
Well!! I should say you are a very movable person who does not like to sit still. Where ever I go I meet only nice looking dudes, so where on this green earth you find those red-bodied hawks and those pink slimy worms I guess I will never know. It will always be a mystery.
Beatrice:
Heck no! I shall reveal the secret to you this instant! Wait I already told you where to find the claw squeezing, breath taking red-bodied hawk boys. As for the pink slimy worms… Norway! Yes you shall find them their sucking lye sticks and watching Napoleon Dynamite!
Babette:
Now that is disgusting! Why I would want a lye stick sucker with knobby knees sticking halfway out of their bodies. I do not know what puts that in your messed up head of yours.
To be continued...

No comments: