Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lizards and Almond Crust {part 7}

Beatrice:
Well I don’t know. You’ll have to give me a copy of the book of life. Have you ever visited the other two wonders of mercury? Holy not-wonders of the universe! There was a gasoline-breathing pianos with electric encyclopedias! It was totally off the hook! Also in the valley of the bloody nutcrackers (nuts…not nuts) I saw this hot looking guy (who wasn’t a nut cracker)! I found out it was my true love from the beginning of my pathetic life!
Babette:
How touching! But not on to those lion skin yellow bearded clink muscles nouns!! I thought I made it clear I did not want your advice on them. I see so many when I go to the Pyramids of ancient Oregon. They had violet finger knuckles that stunk so much they had stilts to hang on while they showed me around the Avenue de la Dolphins Cresto. The food tasted like a lip smackin’ body digesting sting of glucose. The 3rd time I went we saw some Marlboro smoking’ Japan blood filled in the tube that held the power for the out house. So that’s how exciting my trips to the East States was; so cold and unrestful! Tell, me, how have your vacations gone for you? Anything out of the ordinary?
Beatrice:
Wow you thought my trips to foreign lands were bad! I thought your masculine skin couldn’t handle the pains of the Dolphins Crest?! No matter I shall describe my most favorite vacation spot to you. It is a small place that I nick-named the Frog-Breathing Dugout! It totally rocks my cock (rooster…who was rather clammy this morning)! There are a lot of slimy trees to shade me from the heatful ultru-violent rays of the sun. Also the murky waters are so thick it’s all I can do to keep from sinking into the hole at the bottom in which lives the mice of the Montgomery Sheriff’s department. Well to tell you the truth it is located under the headquarters of the Roman Catholic church in which Darth Sidious once ate a Vitim B6. I always feel a rise in my hair pressure when I enter that grey sky land. Hey I was thinking we should go, just you and me sometime and drink gallons of the marmalade in the ancient temple of Hotep and Hoy! Oh my sweetness! Wouldn’t that be totally bizarre and wild-boar like?! The speed of the ring binder is to much for me to take. It digs in so to my bones. Will you hurry up and reply?!!
To be continued...

No comments: