Thursday, February 1, 2007

Sittin' 'Round Feelin' Far Away

So...yeah! Well I haven't posted in a while so I figured that I probably should. I came up with a brilliant idea. Well...but anyways um I was thinking, you know how our guy names aren't the greatest. See I was thinking we could change our names a bit. Example: Fabiola (and yes this is a real -feminine- name), Georgiana, Henrieta, Martina, Patricia (Pete)... etc.! The only one that has stumped me is Tom! Any ideas would be welcome.
Anyways yesterday wasn't the greatest. I had a terrible headache. :( Man! Em suggested that maybe I should drink some water. So I did.
Well I guess I'm just talking about nothing. I really want to listen to Kieth Urban's new CD! Yessss! I decided that my favorite (none country) artists are Jack Johnson and KT Tunstall. They have awesome style and voices!!! Yeehaw! Well anyways I'll be seein' ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm. I like "guy" names better myself. It's rather the point. But now we can just switch whenever we feel like it! More randomness. Yay!

And I think the feminine form of Tom would be Tomasina. ; )

What about Toby, though?

And glad to see a new post! Did your headache go away today?

Love you.
Fabs