Monday, February 26, 2007

The Grouch

So Yeah... this is another ridiculous poem. It's so ridiculous that I shouldn't even be posting it but I am curious to see the comments! :)

He makes the perfect grouch
as he sits with a grunt and gives me a glare.
I have this hunch that he is glum.
I can tell it by his stair.
I caught a glint of his gruesome greed
that through his eyes did gleam.
The glamour of gumption was not to be found,
too hideous were his thoughts to glean.
No need to govern this grouch with glee.
Soon enough he will be gone,
gouged from gallantry.

2 comments:

landlooker said...

I am appalled to see this is how you feel of me, do I seem so easy to understand the simple grouch, the simple man, The gallantness is gone to where it went hither or yon, where shall we find such a lass to fulfill this grouches dreams and change the mood of such a lout, turn him about. HA

Emily said...

LOL I hope your joking, there aint nothing worse than a grouch mares! they ruin everything. But there aint nothing like a smiling human :)
~Ems