Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A Working Progress

For a while I was really diligent about working on a problem or two but then I slipped off. Just the other day I was really down. There is so much that I have wrong with me. I have so many problems with my attitude and a million other things (the list is so long that I won't bother to start naming them all). Then I remembered what my Mom always tells me. She says I should always be working on one or two areas that I have problems in. It's hard to realize exactly what problems you have and what you need to work on. I find it comforting to know that God is with me all the way. This verse comes to mind:

2Corinthians 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah melly You a hunder times better then me I am so messed up at times that its a wonder people don't call me a witch. besides no one is perfect.

love you doll sandal

Anonymous said...

Hundred

Mary Ellen said...

Sure! What ever! Someone would probably call me a B!@#h before the'd call you a witch!
We all have our days and have had our problems but we're all gonna be just fine!
~TTYL Chicks!

Anonymous said...

come come mary all is well God is always near. DID YOU JUST SWEAR. girl we are the same in badness I just have had a good week this week and we all know why. I am sure things will look up. please don't swear for my sake it's bad enough to go to town and hear everyone a doin it but right here on my best frineds blog no way man!!

later dudet sanny

Anonymous said...

Say what you'd like. I didn't swear I just implied it. :) What's the diffence between a witch and a b!@#h! Well TTYL!
Don't fet too excited chick!
~Mellen

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you guys make me laugh. "Say what you like. I didn't swear I just implied it."

lol You're goofy. Love you!

Norah