Monday, February 19, 2007

I Color My World

It is strange. I often find myself painting my mood. I don't like to wear black very much because it makes me feel depressed or gloomy. Reds are very deep color. No matter how light you make it (with out turning it pink) it still gives a deep mysterious feeling. Dark blues (sometimes depending on the day) make me feel sad or lonesome. Light blue is a very spirited, freeing color. As long as they're not too dark (the lighter the better) greens make me feel happy and comfortable. It's kind of a neutral color. Orange is a very relaxing, satisfying color. Yellow is my favorite color mostly because it's a very bright and happy color. It also gives you the feeling of freshness and newness. Kind of like the morning sunrise. Well those are just the most basic colors. Not only do I color the things I see but also the things I read, listen to (such as music or any other sound), and feel. I wonder if I'm the only one who colors my world. It's kind of weird isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is someone in a sappy mood today? :)

Mary Ellen said...

Yeehaw yes! I'm in a very Happy, sappy mood! to tell you the truth I'm wearing all orange right now! =D
~Mel!

Emily said...

Well I know you were wearing all orange cause I saw you and you looked hilarious for a while untill I got used to the shocking vibrance that was blasting my eyes! oh my lordy what was that I said! Ok yeah that is very interesting that you dress in colors that match you mood, I dont really think I do that concously I usually wear what I feel like wearing and when Im wearing black it dosnt mean im in a bad mood at all. but then again Im not as creative as you :) certain things do get me in certain moods though. for instancse movies get me in moods whatever mood the movie was trying to convey
~Em