Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sittin out this S.O.S

"I'm sittin out this S.O.S. about my SS sin
a magnetic force is pullin me off course and I gotta get back again..."

That's a really sweat song! Yeehaw! Well pretty much it's 13 degrees below zero! Today we aren't going out to church because it's so cold out. I think we might have a little home church thingy with the Siegs. That should be fun. It looks so pretty outside! The sun is shining on the sparkly snow. It looks so welcoming... I think it does that on purpose to trick you. You know so that you go out there and freeze to death.

Now that I've lost my mind I shall go do something more... ???
The Bible is so fascinating. It's the best mystery, thriller, suspense, good over evil book ever written! I wonder why?! ;)
Well I'll be running Ya'll!

P.S. Guess what I'm listening to? Johnny Cash, The Ring of Fire!!! Ahhhhh. It reminds me of this summer! Milking cows and all that good old jazz! :) ..."and it burns, burns, burns the ring of fire, the ring of fire..."

3 comments:

Christine E. Coffey said...

It is SOOOOOOO cold!
~Martyo~
Post Script;
I LOVE Johnny Cash!! "Love, is a burning thing, and it makes, a firey ring....."

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't comment earlier Henry! Just busy. So I'm baking cookies right now but I'm doing lots of other things too, so I didn't call you... forgive me? *puppy dog eyes*

Thanks! ; )

See you Saturday. Have fun cleaning your house from top to bottom!

~Fabs

Mary Ellen said...

Well I guess we did end up having a pretty good chat! ;)
TTYL!
~Mellen