Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Ain't Never Had Too Much Fun!

Holy Shnikers! That was a rock on weekend! Saturday was great. The chili contest turned out better than I thought it would. I think next year I'm gonna make some chili (hopefully by then I'll be able to make some in the first place)!

Well I made an interesting observation. I think at every get-together there were more dudes than there were chicks! It was a nice feeling. I'm telling you, there is an extreme shortage of respectable guys. It's hard when your around people who believe different or have different morals and standards. This group was so much fun to be with. I had a really easy time just being myself. It was so nice.

I'd have to say the best day was Sunday at the Sturdivants. That was a blast!!! Now if any day would be a good Ground Hogs day (that is if you've seen the movie staring Bill Murry) that was it! :) Not only was the company great but we all played a million games. I love playing games with big groups! We played this sweet version of Uno. We played mafia, Slap jack and Golf. Steve Fries and I played our own separate game of War (Dun, da, da, dun!) ! Most of the others played Sequence while we were "fighting". Then most of us played Dutch Blitz. That is the sweetest game!

I suppose I'm just boring y'all with stuff that y'all already know about so I'll talk to y'all later. Well I'll talk to you later chicks... (and dudes maybe?)!

1 comment:

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

It was a Totally wicked week end. i had so much fun I am sure glad that they don't arrest people for having fun because I would have been arrested so many times this week end.
sanny figuring out why the sky is blue