Saturday, April 7, 2007

Clusters of Craziness?

Today we were joking around (me and my family) about situations and random stuff. We were pairing people up with characters in Pride and Prejudice too. It was rather amusing. I can’t remember who I was! I think at one point I was Mary Bennett… you know the annoying one who plays piano and wares glasses! lol! But anyways… last night was Bible study. There was a pretty good turn out. It was a lot of fun. I think the last person left our house at eleven! I went to bed this morning or mid-night! What fun. Jed is suppose to come over this afternoon with a friend so I sure well be spending quite a bit of time cleaning knowing my Mom. =) We shall see what the future brings…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so who all did you pair up?
did you do me! or is just family paired up? you know me noses gal!

Mary Ellen said...

Yes I do believe that we did decide who you were. I can't recall who they decided though. I think you had a "better" person than I did. lol!