Sunday, April 1, 2007

All My Dealings With Lightning

I was thinking about it and have decided that I wouldn't mind getting struck by lightning as long as I died. Why would I want to live for the rest of my life with my internal organs slowly burning?

P.S. just yesterday I was thinking about a guy and, trying to get him out of my mind, I came up with a good excuse for why I shouldn't be thinking about him (at that time at least for I was working out in the rain and thunder). I thought, what if I got struck by lightning and what I was thinking about some how was stuck in my brain? I would never be able to think of anything else except for that thought! Now that would be terrible. Did it help? I wasn't outside long enough to find out! =D

5 comments:

landlooker said...

I am so sorry, I will try to stay off your mind Mary, I know it may be difficult not to think about me, but if you ignore me long enough, it may work.

Anonymous said...

Ahh! some advice from the man himself of how to get rid of him!!! lol

And Mares! you are certianly the most weird abnormal human I have ever known. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha, Melly... that is a very good incentive not to think too much about guys... ; )

Anonymous said...

That doesn't always work to get rid of guys, you seem to have ignored my existance, and I am still kicking and screaming like normal, Tom...

Mary Ellen said...

Wow to much in one post. Y'all are the most hilarious pleck of gigglie monkeys that I have ever delt with! lol! ;) And all I was talking about was lightning! =D