Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Gee wiz! Well It’s winter again! How do you like that?! And it’s almost the middle of April! This is nuts. At least it’s not to windy that is what makes it the worst. I think we only have an inch of snow. That’s not to bad considering we were supposed to get quite a bit more than that.
So I was thinking, they always say that a dog is a mans best friend. I think that a calf or a cow it cause no matter how hard you kick them or hit them they still come back to suck on your finger or what ever they do!
Tonight we're going to the dance practice. That will be cool. I found what dress I’m going to wair to the ball. It’s not the most extravagant dress in the world but it’s pretty and modest. Well id better go take my shower. It's like 3:43 p.m.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can think of a reason why you hadn't showered yet...

What dress did you choose?

Mary Ellen said...

lol! Yeah I was talking to this crazy blonde chick and we were having a blast just randomly listening to Kelly Clarkson and talking about boys with nut smelling hair! ;D

I don't think you've seen it before. It's actually mine... cause I bought it! lol! =)