Sunday, April 1, 2007

Yo Foo!

Well happy April Fools day to you foo's! Did y'all have a nice day? We didn't go to church (as y'all know) so I was pretty disappointed about that. Only my family. And gee! Things always go wrong on Sundays. Jae and I decided to go on a walk. We had an... interesting time. ;)
So... Did anyone play a trick or two? hee, hee! My favorite trick is where you put Saran Wrap on the toilet below the lid... don't think about it too hard! =D I sort of played a trick on myself. I read this book called The Wife of Martin Guerre. I thought it was going to end happily-ever-after... and it didn't. I won't tell you how it ends . It was a good book. I liked it though.

I suppose I should ski-daddle though. It's way late and tomorrow is a school day. Waah. TTFN!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah I heard about your interesting time I think you need to buy us us some cookies to replace the ones you ate and I can not believe you were talking to Kevin! so I read that book a long time ago I borrowed it from norah and now she sold it to y'all I was so mad at the Martin and the other guy for doing that to her It was really mean!

Anonymous said...

Well maybe if you had been there we would have talked with you. Kevin said they were bad cookies anyways:) I found them nice though. So you going to bring the movie today?

Anonymous said...

I know, about Martin Guerre, don't you just want to sock 'em one? He is SOOO annoying and cocky and STUPID! I didn't like that version, there was another one that I read somewhere.... it went to Martin's viewpoint and made you feel bad for him too! It was really good.

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah that Martin is a (I shall refrain from calling him bad names)idiot. I wish he hadn't gone away. I feel bad for Bertrande. What is that other book called Norwell? It sounds interest!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... I remember Jae taking two books, but I don't remember what the other one was. Although I'm sure I've read it, otherwise I wouldn't have been selling it at the booksale. ; )

Anonymous said...

Darn. Well that's surprising that other book could make you feel bad for Martin Guerre. He seems so cold and untouchable. Like he has a heart of stone or something!
~M.E.