Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's so true!

I found this poem pretty comical. But then again I have a strange sense of humor. It's so true though. The guys always like the really pretty girls (which is a given and I don't blame them... mostly! haha!) and the girls just dislike them even more. They always want what they can't get. (same with guy/girl situations too sometimes)
klklk
"But you’ve as many sweethearts as you’d count on both your hands,And for myself there’s not a thumb or little finger stands... The higher I exalt you, the lower I’m cast down."

Well that's life I guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright Mel!!!! Yessssssss.....

Anonymous said...

Hey, you stole my little rose thingy. Shame on you! I'm going to sue.

I liked that poem Mel! I had to smile at it a little, but it's pretty cool.

Hey, who you callin' a crazy blonde chick?

Anonymous said...

This is definitely not the pizza hut customer support site, Wow, you guys write alot of cool stuff, where do you think it up? well onward and upward brother, Confused in Dallas...

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

I am sorry NorAh I DId NoT WaNt tO STEal tHe glOrY It iS YoUR RoSE!!

bUT i LoVEd It SOooOOO MuCh!

sAy mEL i lIKE ThIs!


SaNdAl fLIp FloP

Mary Ellen said...

No sorry this ain't no Pizza Hut thingy! Just a little to much fun!