Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tons of Fun?

Well yesterday I didn't end up going to E.C. which I was kinda bummed about (Mom and Jae went). Em and I stayed home. We were suppose to get the house cleaned but... well lets just say we didn't get much done. :) Well Tyler Heath came over around ten a.m. which freaked me out. Holy cow I wasn't expecting that. He's taller and has his own car and works at a place were he can take off when ever he was... supposedly. That is so Tyler. No, don't I'm not obsessed any more Ya well anyways I was going to sleep over at Sandy's but then that didn't work out. Then Chris called and wanted to get together which almost worked out until she called and said her Dad wouldn't let her. So the rest of the evening I spent laying on my bed (gee I was tired), trying to help clean, eating spaghetti and watching Richard Jordan on VHS with Rochelle and the Forsters. After that Dad, Daniel and I watched a thing about the holocaust (it had Opera and Elie Wiesel in it) it was good but I had trouble getting to sleep.
Well I'll tell you tonight what happens today. I'm not really good at predicting the future! :)
Besides I want to go eat some sweet food!!! TTYL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad, but it's nice to just be kinda low-key for a while sometimes.

So what's up? Are we going to have a get-together next week? Where?

~Fabio

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

Hey Mary is he any better looking? I think we should have the sleep over at the Row house that way all of those girls can come, my mom would never have all the girls here and I am sure your dad would make it diffcult Marty for all of us to have it at your house.

later yall