Monday, January 22, 2007

Past the Point of No Return!!

Well... yep today is my birthday! So ya I'm 15 now. Oh Gee! Time goes by fast and yet It's been a while since I turned 14 (if that makes any sense). So much has happened this last year that it's freaky to think about. I've changed quite a bit too (for the better and the worse). Ya anyways! :)
Sooo Jae was going to make me, by my request, a black forest cherry cake. The past 3 years I have had to build my own cake. Anyways... unfortunately we didn't have all the ingredients :( so Jae made a box cake (which we ate tonight) and will make a B.F.C cake later! I have had people call me, give me sweet cards and (the worst of all -at church) sing to me so that pretty much would be summed up to be a pretty good birthday! :)
Well enough of my jabbering. I think I'll go write more to the song I've been digging up (FINALY!)... Talk to ya'll later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Henry!!!