Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Empty Spaces

Hey ya'll. Well I did some math. It's annoying that one lesson takes so long. In a dull moment I made myself some coffee. I added milk, chocolate syrup and some vanilla ice cream. Holy freakiness! It totally rocks!
It's kind of weird. In my last post "someone" has made comments. I bet it's *****. That would make sense mostly because I reconize her writing style and the past few months have been kind of awkard. Ever since Jae came to live with my family. I think ***** thinks I don't like her. She thinks I'm better friends with Jae or who knows who. She won't give me her blog address and she has started telling everything secretive (or whatever bestfriends do) to Norah (no offense girly. I'm glad you and ***** do things and talk alot). It's like she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. :( I just don't get it. I don't see what I have done to make her think this.
I still like ***** just as much as ever. She's still my very best friend. I hope ***** will learn to see herself as the rest of us do; a nice, fun to be around, attractive girl, growing up like the rest of us.
Well I suppose I should finish my school. I wish it would stay like 10:00 a.m. Then I'd be able to get everything done that I need to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

; - )

So Jae pulled the plug, eh?

Love ya dear.

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

i will now let you see my blog just click on the blue user name.
who had some disobedience problems?

Mary Ellen said...

Ha yah jae pulled the plug. My disobedience is just an excuse... (no offense but) Jae would so kill me if she was talking to Liz and I did the same thing. Oh well, that's life... :)

Anonymous said...

Mary was having problems getting off the phone. ; )

And I betcha Mary's right about if she did the same thing to Jae... at least she checked to make sure who Mary was talking to!

And sorry I didn't call back Mary but we were leaving for CBC and I was upstairs getting dressed when you called, so I did listen to your message. I'll call you tonight if I can, today is going to be busy again. I'll still be doing dishes and laundry at once, but not cookies this time.

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks for calling Nory. That was an unproductice but funny/interesting/halarious conversation... ;)
Thanks Sandy for the Blog address. I've been reading it.:)

P.S. don't worry Jae. I'm not mad at you. :)