Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Extreme Randomness

Were do you go to find nothing? What do you do when the meaning is pointless? When do our expressions turn to the blankness of white? Why does gravity permit us to go against the unusual? Who knows when they are reading absolutely nothing?
Well then! Just a bit of nothing so don't bother reading it. One cool thing about winter is the hills. When the snow covers the green and brush then you can see the volume of the hill. It so totally rocks.
Sometimes I wonder if Wisconsin has any good looking guys. I guess that's just how I feel because I don't get around very much. Anyways at my age guys shouldn't be a high priority. Even still when you go dancing the majority of people on the floor are girls. Yes I realize guys problem with girls turning them down (your probably like whatever and I don't have time to explain) but I think they'd be surprised.
Man my thoughts are just lost today.! Well I better get a rhythm! My Aunt Bridget is coming over tonight so we have to get to house at least somewhat clean. Besides... :) I need to go find something good to eat! Hey it's 1:32 and I haven't eaten lunch. Well I'll be runnin'!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually that wasn't too random. ; )

I don't think I've ever been online the same time as you before! I've been cyber-stalking you... :)

Fabio

Anonymous said...

Oh my lanta! I'd better conceal my identity! This Fabio dude is cyber-stalking me!!! AHHHHHH! Hehehehe!
That's halarious Fabio!
TTYL (talk to you later)!
~HENRY

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, you're hilarious too, Henry. ; )

I feel like being random! But I also feel like getting some ice cream! So after I get my ice cream I might come back here and be random. ; )

~FABIO

Anonymous said...

Okay! Now I have some mint chocolate chip ice cream w/ chocolate syrup. But now I can't think of any randomness! AHH! Help me!

*sad, small voice* My randomness has deserted me. : (

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

Yo man you should try Walgreens that is where I found the one I was talking about!!!! I enjoy randomness except the part about the volume of the hills that totally freaked me out man!!
later dudes

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

I care what you think Jae! It was not my favorite too but I was not going to say anything because one day I might do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I think generic randomness is a blonde trait. Maybe excluding Jae. Cuz all my blonde cousins enjoy being and are random (usually w/ me) on a regular basis!

And yeth, thithter, we all do care what you think! Tho be careful what you thay, or I might have to come over there and tickle you!!!

~FABIO

Emily said...

OK! back to the subject of good looking guys:) Im am here to tell you there are some of the shrubble around! Now if you meant good looking shrubble with brains, that arnt jerks? oh did I just say that bad word? bad, bad me! now that, there arnt much of around here. If there are some, they should come out of the bushes cause im getting lonely looking in the trees :( I hope we're not that bad looking ladys!!
~Tom

Emily said...

I got the jist of that Fred :) know you got me worried but I doubt any guys will be reading our stuff any time soon... at least I hope not! maby we've scared some away? and thats why no guys post on our blogs, oops
~Tom

Anonymous said...

The only prob. Tom is that you have to give some guys our blogs first... in order to scare them of course!!!! Yah I know what you mean Fred. I don't think guys like it very much when we use guy names. What should we do.
~HENRY