Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Great Day to Be Alive!

Well I suppose I should tell you about my weekend? O.K. Well on Friday we all went on a homeschool field trip. It was really fun. We went to T.V. 18 in Eau Claire. That was very interesting. Siegs, Norah, Christine, the Harosimowitzs (how ever you spell that) and the Meyers came and one other family came. After that we went to a Screen Printing place (I think that's what it's called) that was really cool. The first place the tour guide took us was some art design room. It was where they designed all the products/shirts/clothing they made. Well one guy who worked in this department was really hot. He dark brown eyes and hair and he had the greatest smile. Sandy, Chris and I were the only people who agreed with me. Emily, Jae and Norah are nuts! :) Gosh he was good looking. That right there is good motivation to get a job in art design...! :)
Anyways that wasn't the only part of the tour. The guide showed us a sewing room and a painting room (were they'd sew or paint designs onto the shirts). It was extremely fascinating! After that tour my feet were killing me. Norah rode home with us. We blasted sweet music while Mom, Dad and Jae were in Aldi! It was great! So yeah... but... we got home and made/at pizza. People started arriving for the Friday night study. That lasted for a long time.
We finally started our party at 9:30 or something. We watched Office Space which wasn't the greatest and then Mom and Dad weren't to happy because it had so many swear words. Oh my lanta! Cody S. was really weird. The annoying part is that he of course left after all us girls went upstairs for bed. After that we talked some and finally went to bed at 1 a.m. For a while Em, Jae, Chris, and Norah were all sleeping in Em and Jae's bed but Norah decided she didn't like Chris sleeping on top of her so came into my room with Sandy and I. It was a pretty good day! But anyways I'd better go!

9 comments:

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

hey now you stole my saying I was reading the comments on Chrisie blog and you said the folloeing: "It's been real" how could you I am ashamed to say you are a thief.

Oh man was he HOT sizzling ouch burning hot. we should both get a job at least in the sewing room so we would be in the same building!!! By the way everyone i arrived right during the pizza part and Chrisie arrived right after. You see mary forgot two very importen people!! love you babe IT'S BEEN REAL

Anonymous said...

Henry! How could you?!? ; )

And he was NOT that hot! He was moderately good-looking. You guys are the crazy ones.

So, like, it's been really awesome typing this, but, like, I really need to go.

~Fabio

Mary Ellen said...

Fabio one of these days you will wake up and see the hotness in this Dude! Well I'll type to ya later! See ya dudes!

Emily said...

I am here to tell you he was NOT THAT HOT at all! maby cool with a good personality but not that good looking, bla, bla,
~Tom

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

HE WAS SO HOT YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT A HOT DUDE WAS EVEN IF HE KISSED YOU!! I think you two need glasses! That's it Mary Ellen and I both have glasses so we can see better then you two who have no glasses!!!! lol!! see you later gal's

Anonymous said...

IF he kissed me I'd be so grossed out he's never see the light of day again!!!

Anonymous said...

I carry fingernail clippers, you know.

Anonymous said...

You would so be won over by his good looks that you would not dare hurt him with a finger nail clippers. If you did I would personaly slap you in the face for hurting my dream man.

sanny

Anonymous said...

Not before I poked him in the eye and maybe trimmed his eyebrows!!!