Thursday, January 18, 2007

Schemes, Dreams and Crazzy Things

Well today I pretty much got nothing done. I woke up at 9 a.m. and spent most of the morning looking at my cousins wedding pictures! Ya crazy. The rest of today I spent cleaning and listening to music. I want to write a song really bad and I have no inspiration at all. :( It's really annoying! Oh well. Like Norah says I guess I'd have to be in a more sappy mood. I'm also sick of writing (or trying to write about) love, guys and other things along that line. Maybe if I forgot about looking for a sweet song I'd find one. I've been working on a tune on the piano. It reminds me of patriotic/revolutionary war music. Well I suppose I should go do nothing.

4 comments:

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

you never leave any comments I am giving you permission to do so for i know that the one post i said i did not want you to.

sanny

Christine E. Coffey said...

i know how you feel. about the song and doing nothing! lol. but i actually did somethings today(unlike youhahahha) i love ya girlie. you should write a song about your house. the memories and stuff.

Mary Ellen said...

Hahahah! That's awesome. Yah "Once I lived in this house... Lalala... and it was... white. I knew I was going to live there...(?)with all my might!" O.K. right then. That just proves my unbelieveable talent (not)!!!!

Hey Thanks for the permission. The reason I didn't post for a long time was I hadn't gotten on the net. Well I didn't know you didn't want me to comment on one. I did comment once and it was probably on that one. Sorry if it was. :(

TTYL Girlfriends!

Anonymous said...

Huh, sounds like a good day to me. Plus, when you're doing nothing it's an awfully good time to talk on the phone. :)