Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

A whole brand new year for fun and adventure. ...and hopefully less stress. lol

I never make a new years resolution. I've always disliked it when people promise themselves that they are GOING to do something... and then a few months (or even weeks) later they're back to their old habits.

BUT... this year, I have a 'New Years Resolution.' My goal is to have a closer walk with the Lord. I guess I figured that that is something I should always strive for and the advantage of the new year is just an excuse to do better. =)

Today we have an older gentleman from our church over and we're having a nice dinner. Actually what I like to call "linner" because it's right in between lunch and dinner. I figure that if there's a brunch there should be a linner. lol

Well, my dear friends, I hope you have a wonderful, joyous and God-centered new year.
Happy 2010!!

3 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

^_^ I like your new striving. I don't make resolutions either because well I suppose like the reasons your said, therefore I like your new "striving". hehe!

linner! I love it! You know what is interesting about lunch and dinner is that in a lot of places they don't have lunch! They have breakfast, dinner, and supper! Interesting huh!? So some person might be confused reading your blog.. otherwise they just know what lunch is like most people. ^_^

Thank you for the New Year Wishes Mary Ellen sweets!!!
I will be praying for you my darling friend! Talk to you soon! And God bless you richly!

Mary Ellen said...

haha... see the only problem with Breakfast, Dinner and Supper is that your only choices for "the meal between dinner and supper" would be:
dupper
or
sinner
...hmmmmmm....
lol

;)

Thank you for your prayers dear!!! I'll be keeping you in mine as well. =D

~Courtney Jo~ said...

sinner! lol! That is so halarious. :) Gee! Come on everyone, let's have sinner! I think that would be a little disturbing to some. hehe. :)

thank you Mary Ellen =] I deeply appreciate it!