Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter

Happy first day of winter!!! ...I know there are reasons for having the first day of winter so late in Dec. but maybe someday they'll be nice and change the calendars for those of us Northerners and put the seasons back a month or two. It would help a really lot to prevent confusion.

So I've been very busy preparing for Christmas. Presents, wrapping, cookies... always more cookies. =)

Supposedly we're supposed to get 8 in. of snow Christmas Eve, and 16 in. on Christmas!!! ...I wonder if we'll even have Christmas on Friday??? Maybe... we'll have it on Saturday! Who would mind? =)

And so... right this moment I am working on downloading photos for a present for my Grammy.

Oh and I'm listening to some great Christmas music!!! I bought a Christmas CD by "Better Homes and Gardens" at WalMart, and it's excellent. It kind of adds a jazzy, smooth sound to Christmas. Definitely worthwhile. =)

So I hope all of you a having a very merry Holiday Season!!!

3 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

hehe! I definitely agree with you Mary Ellen!! Winter should start in November at the latest! ^_^
Sounds like you have been very busy!! but that is always fun, isn't it!? Isaac should sing the snow song for you all on the 25! lol~!
I was thinking of you yesterday because my friend has a coffee cup that is like a cow! The four pink utters is what holds the cup up, and the rest is black and white! It is one swell cup! ;)
♥ You MaryEl!

Tell your family hello for me! You have a wonderful family Mary!

lonelygirl18 said...

Merry Christmas Mariellen and also happy first day of winter!

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Mary Ellen!! :) I was thinking about you today on the way home from Tennesssee!! yayyy! Thank you for telling your family hello!! I cannot wait to see you again soon!! It would be awesome to come up in January!! Who knows!?! Do you have lots of snow?? Well my girl! I hope you are having the finest evening! P.S. What exactly is your birthday.. I know it is January... is it the 14..?? It seems to have slipped my little brain. ^_^

♥♥♥