Friday, January 22, 2010

18 Years!

Well, I made it alive. =) hehe... 18 years old. Would you believe it? It feels rather unreal.
But here I am. I guess, according to my baby book I was born at 5:25 in the morning and according to my parents it was -20 degrees below zero that day as well. =S I'm just glad I don't remember! lol

Anyway, I have the Lord to thank for the wonderful 18 years I've spent on this earth. They've been very happy years, with toils and snares along the way as well. I haven't done anything I really regret yet, and I have acquired a good many amazing memories with my many friends and family.

The Lord has been very good to me. =)
And so... off to bed I go, just to live one more day at a time... until the next January, 22nd comes around (Lord willing).

I just want to say thank you to my very good friends for being such a blessing and encouragement in my life.
And I want to say thank you to my family and especially my parents... for putting up with me and raising me, and giving me a blessed childhood. =)

4 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Horrah!! :) I am so glad to hear that you've made it to number 18! I can't believe it! :D Doesn't it seem like everyone is all getting too old too fast!? =P I love you my dearest Mary Ellen, and I am glad you had a blessed day!

Mary Ellen said...

Thank you dear!!! This life is crazy, no? ;)
Man... everyone is growing up too fast! Getting married, starting families, going to college!!! My, my!! What shall we do?!! ♥

Unknown said...

Congrats Mary Ellen!!! I know it does feel like everyone is growing up way too fast. My sister just turned 12 on Jan 20th. I couldn't believe it!

Mary Ellen said...

I know the time really flies doesn't it?!!
My brother Isaac will be turning 16 and Channing will be turning 13 and my dad will be 50!!! Needless to say this is kind of a "big" year for my family! ;)