Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Lovely Family

These are the family pictures we took before my brother Daniel and his family moved to Arizona.
They were taken sometime in the beginning of March.


♥ My wonderful parents. ♥


My oldest brother Jedidiah and his lovely wife and daughter, Kendra and Meadow.

My second oldest brother Daniel and his lovely wife and son Jacqueline and Bradford.

My lovely older sister Emily and her handsome husband Jacob.


...and since Daniel was moving away, we took one of all the boys with Dad.


The original clan.
Back Row: Patrick, Channing, Isaac, Jed, Daniel, Mary Ellen
Front Row: Janelle, Douglas, Melissa, Emily


The whole extended family!!!

Back Row: Isaac, Jacob, Jed
Middle Row: Channing, Mary Ellen, Emily, Kendra, Daniel
Front Row: Patrick, Janelle, Douglas (Dad), Melissa (Mom), Meadow, Jacqueline, Bradford

Although Jed and Kendra do have a baby boy on the way,
so this picture will be 'out of date' by August!!! =D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family Mary Ellen!! Tell Kendra congratulations on her baby on the way.

Lisa said...

Great photos you guys.
Lisa

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Awww, :) You all are so beautiful. Very nice pictures sweets! Love you!

Stephan said...

Wow thats a Big family 2 sisters and 5 brothers!? and you were all home-schooled? Thats pretty cool in my mind.

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah, I'm pretty happy about being in a big family. ;) We were indeed all homeschool for the most part. The exception being my brother Jed, who started K or 1st grade (I don't remember which) and my parents pulled him out for various reasons. Also he started youth options at the local Tech collage in 11th grade. =)
But yes we we're all homeschooled.

Kirsten Riley said...

so...i just thought about this, but do you remember when the WHOLE family got their pictures taken? Back when Caroline(I think) was the youngest? Well I just realized that your family looks to be at least half as big as our family was back then. Man, time flies!