Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!!! Mwahaha!

Sooo... the first day of April. The day when we all try to trick each other and pull funny pranks (or at least we thought they were funny). In all reality we're only doing the same things we do every other day of the week. That's probably why they chose one day to celebrate how foolish we all really are. ;) lol
Of course here in the North, the last thing we want is snow, and so usually it snows on the first of April (or at least it should... cause that would be a good trick right?).. but no. This year, today, it reached 81 degrees outside!!!!! Incredible!!! Everyone spent the day in shorts, skirts, summer dresses... who knows what.
But alas... it shall be 50 tomorrow for a high. Terrible.
That was a good trick.

3 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

I know!! Can you believe how hot it was outside yesterday!?! I was shocked, actually I really am missing the crisp fresh breezy weather. This is probably the first year I say this, but winter went by too fast!
Wishing you a good April Mary El!

Unknown said...

It was great to have a warm day.I knew when I woke up on Thursday I should have worn a skirt. But it was cold when we woke up. Little did I know that it would get warmer in the afternoon. I hope it is like that on Easter.

Easter should be sunny not wet and gloomy like last year. For it is when Christ is risen. Gloomy weather should be on Good Friday when our Lord Jesus Christ gave his life for us.

Mary Ellen said...

I dunno Jo... I don't think I'll be missing my long underwear. But I do know what you mean about it going by too fast. There's nothing like being stuck inside watching the largest snowflakes ever, falling from a gray sky... and sipping on smooth,sensational hot cocoa. ;) Winter is always a pleasure. =)

Haha... I agree Gabrielle!!! Gloomy weather should definitely be reserved for Good Friday. Maybe the next time I talk to my Abba Padre I'll ask him to schedule the weather likewise for next year. ;)