Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Good Life

I found this post in my draft folder. I must have been too busy to finish it or to remember to post it. I normally wouldn't post something this out of date, but I'm going to because it takes me back to the days when we still had Leela. :) What a blessing that year was, with our beautiful baby Leela.
Here's an old post... probably from some time around late May or early June:


Things have been lovely lately! So much fun and so much work. The Spring is here, the grass is green and there is sooooo much sunshine to enjoy.

I don't have a lot of time to write about the things I've been up to but I have a few pictures to share.

Hanging in a tree with my niece and nephew, Meadow and Dexter, along with their uncle Kalen. Climbing trees is fun... unless you're Dexter. ;)

I got to go swimming at the Kalahari with my good friend Courtney, her boyfriend Robbie and my brother Isaac! It was a random adventure and such a blast!

I was driving through Eau Claire the other day with some friends and there was a HUGE turkey struttin' his stuff right in the middle of town!

Leela came out for a while at a bonfire we had. Such a little cutie!

So many memories at Moe's!!

BONFIRES!!!! This is what summer is all about!!

Milking a lot of cows... it's so hot and sweaty between those big cows when the weather warms up!
Here I am with our little goat ...named Goatleigh! ;) She's more like a pet dog. hehe!
Cat's find the most curious nooks and crannies to rest on! ;)

1 comment:

Court said...

Hi Mary El! :) That is the good life right there :) I love the pictures- the picture of you and goatley makes me so happy hehe. Goatley is so cool :} He makes a great buddy! <3

lots of love