Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kids Are So Comical!

Kids say the funniest things. Really, they are way too smart for their own good.

As we were planting the garden today my niece, Meadow, told me that we were going to eat the green beans, and that we were going to eat ICE CREAM with the green beans!!! Quite a grand scheme, I think! Then she proceeded to tell me that ice cream was "ungood". I think she meant unhealthy, but I kind of like her word choice better. :)

My brother Patrick cracks me up on a regular basis. Two particular occasions come to mind at the moment:
The other night we were eating salmon, a rare treat in our household since hamburger is so abundant, and Paddy picks a bone from his fish and gets a serious look on his face, "hey, why is there fishing line in my fish?!"


Then the other day we were expecting a visit from my friend Courtney and her brother Chris (who I wrote about a few posts back). Paddy is quite fascinated by science and geography and all sorts of things like that so I thought I'd tell him Christopher was the guy to talk to about all of his ideas.
Me: If you have any questions about geography just ask Christoper.
Paddy: How to find gold.

Kids never cease to crack me up! Oh, to have the vantage point of a kid again! They have such honest perspective. :)
Anyways.... that's all for now. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

No comments: