Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Easy Peasy!

While trying to help my parents get an online form sent out today (and after already scanning, cropping and editing my brains out), the computer tells me that it will only accept a PDF file instead of the JPG file that I'd selected. FRUSTRATION! So after failed attempts to rectify the situation I tell my mom there's more nothing I can do.... I'd tried all my tricks. She tells me to "Google" the problem (Wow, I set myself up for that!).
Of course after two minutes of searching Google I was lead to a site that quickly converted my file and the problem was solved! Better yet, I didn't have to download a program or deal with any of those hassles! It was so nice!!

So.... all of that to tell you, I highly recommend zamzar.com for ease and speed of converting files. Check it out!

No comments: