Monday, June 6, 2011

More Milking

Today is a turning point. Isaac started his first job (away from the farm) working at McDonald's.... which means he won't be able to milk cows as much anymore. Which also means that I will probably be milking cows ALOT. I normally do six milking's a week and now I will probably be doing something around eleven milking's a week. I'm sure it will be tough to get used to at first. When I first started on the job I worked three mornings on the weekends. Then I bumped it up to were I am now after Daniel moved and Emily got married. 
Work is essential though. I'm just glad this change is happening in the summer and not in the winter.
Anyway I hope all is well in your world. Summer is on and the good times are beginning! I'm especially looking forward to Robert and Alisha's wedding this weekend, and getting to see friends!! 

...and now I am off to relax for a little while before chores. TTYL.

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Oh my dear, that is quite the bundle of milkings you are taking on. I know you can do it though! :) You're one great milk maid. :) Less than a week until their wedding... Yay! Have a lovely week. :)