Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Facebook, Cousins and Rainy Days

Hello again! Happy First Day of Spring!!!!  or I mean Summer! That was partially wishful thinking, partially tiredness, haha! 
...I am sitting over at my cousin Julie's house, and we're all just chilling (that is Julie, Jordan, Sam -a friend of Julie's- and I). They're just listening to music so I decided a blog post would be a good thing to do as long as we're just sitting around. 
I am annoyed with facebook... what is new though? haha There's nothing new, or that exciting 90% of the time. What you do see/read, isn't usually worth the effort the person put into posting it. Oh well. Waste of time.
....but, moving on. It is hard when it rains all the time. My cousins are here from VA and it's been raining and windy most of the time they've been here so far. It kind of puts a damper on bonfire and swimming plans. Not that I don't like rainy days... they are very nice! Good for watching movies if you are into that sort of thing (We went to the theater yesterday to see X-Men: First Class, and this morning to see How to Train Your Dragon). Or drawing. Or reading (although you have to be alone to read). Or drinking tea and listening to Mumford and Sons. =D

....anyway, rambling again. Time to do something. Maybe I will play guitar? Hmmmm........
I'll catch ya later.

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

brav-e-da! :D I like this post! Sometimes (actually most of the time) it's great just to rambling because well, some other people on this planet (like me) love reading your posts! Sooo.. Ramble away darlin!!!

it was awesome to see you yesterday!! :DDDDDD I'm wearing some great skin cream on my hands today.. Tehehe.. Thanks MareBell. It is so wonderful!

anddddd hearts ;) ;)

tehe