Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sooooo Cute! lol!

I just love little kids and their logic. Yesterday while I was supervising Patrick read he came to a word and was stumbling over it.
"heellll... heee...."
I then tell him, "No Paddy, there's no E to let the E say E!"
(The english language is soooo confusing for a beginning reader)
He tries again."He... h-h-heh..."
Then little Nellie who was sitting nearby listening, in all confidence says, "It's sounds just like hell. See Paddy?..."
With this new help Paddy discovers that the word is "hello" and continues reading.
But it was so funny that I was having trouble not laughing! Where do little kids get this stuff?
Gee, they make great comedians. :P

5 comments:

Jae said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is SOOO funny!!! LOLing a lot
How cute of Nellie. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha

Anonymous said...

that was really funny!!!! Ha ha aha no paddy it's like hell hello!!!

~Courtney Jo~ said...

haha. that is cute. I have a blog too, actually a new one because I decided to start fresh because I was sick of alll the posts. =]

~Courtney Jo~ said...

oh and this is Courtney Dunn by the way. lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! This rocks! I'm so glad you have a blog! =D