Saturday, February 2, 2008

Green Bay and Service Master

Well I'm back again! I've been going and gone for almost a week and a half now. I worked for Service Master since last wednesday and it was probably the most fun work I've done. It was just cleaning and washing and vaccuming! Plus the people I worked with were really fun. There was this hilarious guys named Brian who always had something to say and these funny theories. Then Emily and the other two girls and I were always laughing hysterically about the craziest things! It was really a blast. Oh and our number 1 subject to talk about was not guys... but food! Yessss! Ooooh it's so good! hee, hee! We described food and made our mouths water. Our favorite food to talk about was pizza and manderin oranges.
Then yesterday (Friday) Mr. Brant, our employer took us all out to pizza hut for a treat and kind of like a celebration for the job finaly being done. And it was a huge job. It was a big budweiser distributor owned by Bill. haha! But it really was enjoyable even though I got nothing else done and I'm pretty tired now from working non-stop.
Oh and the trip to Green Bay was awesome! I'm so glad I went. The conference was so good and I learned a bunch of new stuff. Hanging with everybody was so much fun, too! There were a bunch of people that I got to know better and I met a bunch of new really cool people.
The 4 hour car rides there and back were really fun too! I would definetly do it all again! =D
Well enough blabbing. I have a Black Cherry cake to finish (I wish Jae was here to make it... it feels weird to make your own b-day cake. I guess it's worth it nonetheless)!! TTYL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah amn that sounds really really yummy I love food and oh boy i had a ton of fun also at green bay!!!

Anonymous said...

I know! I'm so glad you were able to come! =D

Anonymous said...

and I call you as you're finishing your cake! or, at least I think it was the same day, oh well...

you're all STILL trying to make me feel jealous I COULDN'T come to the green bay conference and YOU ALL did........ AREN'T you?!

Jae said...

What? You are just getting around to your b-day cake? Haha
Cool. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. And you had better enjoy your year(s) of not having to work. Sometimes I wish I could just do school all day!! How lame, I know.