Friday, February 8, 2008

The Urge.

Well I have an urge for a lot of things but especially for watching Pride and Prejudice! Oh my goodness! And it's playing this Sunday on PBS... but I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it. I think even though we won't be able to have a get-together and even though it will be blizzardizing, this weekend will still be a blast. Not only will Jae be up from Indy, but I think Kacey (also known as Jay) might be able to come over! That would be awesome!
I made tapioca liquid for the first time. Woot! lol! Haha... Jae I'm sure you must be proud! =D It still tastes good in the drinkable form... BUT... I wouldn't have minded if it had turned out right. I think I might try to make the real stuff tomorrow.
And tonight we might be watching the Aviator. We'll see if it's good. =)
AND... I would like to know if anyone else is having trouble getting their spell check to work! Mine won't do anything! Errrr!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the problem with the spell check I thought it was just me.

Anonymous said...

You do?!! I thought maybe it was just my computer or something. Errrr! =P It's driving me nuts!

Jae said...

Hehe! To bad I forgot to drink some of your tapioca liquid :(

It was cool seeing you, even if it was only for a couple of hours :) lol
Hopefully you did not have to work to hard on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE SPELL CHECK FOR YOU!!!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Well that's o.k. Jae! I don't think there was any tapioca liquid left anyway! lol! It was so good that I drank it all! ;)
And I'm glad you could visit w/ us all even if it was only for an hour or two. Did you have a nice vacation overall?

Mary Ellen said...

Ooooh! Good idea Morahn! You can be my spell chick! haha! ;)You'r so brilliant!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh and Jae... the place we worked at monday was so gross... I mean it was "clean" in a sense, but the old lady who had lived there had had 19 cats and the place smelled like cat spray and must! Uggg!

Jae said...

Oh! That is the worst. when they smell like cats...well any animals. I am sorry :(