Tuesday, February 26, 2008

little fluffy pink clouds...

I'm watching the sunset right now... or what I can see of it. There are a bunch of little pink and blue clouds dotting the sky. And to the west the sky is pink. It's so pretty. It makes me want to grab my Bible and read Psalms. Oh and I failed to mention the hills all around with the sun's long rays on them. I do like winter time for that reason. You can see a whole hill... it's volume and greatness. And from a distance the bare trees look like a soft grey wool blanket.
It's so much fun just to let your mind go and jump into a fantasy realm.... but I guess it's not very realistic. Such is life.
Just to think... even though we're a fallen human race, the creation and nature around us is still untouched. It is still the creation that God looked at and "saw that it was good". It's nice to think of that. :)

6 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Awww. That sounds so incredibly pretty. It makes me want to replay the whole day and watch the sunset. =]
God is certainly good and definitely has a good sense with creativity!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! hehe, I know I love the sunset and sunrise and sunshine and all those sunny things! It's all so beautiful.

Jae said...

Thats cool you get to see the sunset! I hardly ever see them... maybe it is because I am always inside!! lol

Anonymous said...

You're always inside? Ahhh... that's no fun! You should go take a walk tonight and see the sunset (if it doesn't happen to be cloudy). =D

Jae said...

haha!!! I usually am inside when its happening and my blinds are always closed...you know so no one can see it:)...but tonight I will be at Marlenes so maybe I will be able to see it then.

Jae said...

Oh and you want me to take a walk by myself? Now what fun is that?? hehe