Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The 2010 Mid-Winter Retreat

The conference was pretty much, amazing. =) Here are a few pictures of all the fun:

These are the Schmoll brothers doing a little skit.

This is Ashely, a really cool chick I just met!!! This was her first time to our conference...
she's really nice. =D

Charissa and Christine....!!!

This is Sandy!!! ;) ...of course.



Isaac in the back of Sandy's car on the way to the conference.
He and I were crammed in the back with a bunch of instruments...


Stephan Kappes!!!! ...a cool guy I met back in 2007, I think.


Me on the way to the conference.
I've been told I look gansta' here... I'm not so sure about that. lol

Kevin, with a mustache... he didn't come to the conference
but he hung out with everyone during the "after parties."

Karen Sanders... another really cool gal. I met her last year at our conference.

Micah, Isaac, and Cody, were having a little Bible Study w/ Karen, Charlie and Rochelle.

Charlie and Rochelle who are engaged to be married in Sept. of this year!!! =D


This is Bret Hatch... another cool guy. He's the guy who takes videos of everything. ;)
He's actually Stephan's coz. ;)


Those of us who weren't Bible studying...
We made a lot of noise... and had too much fun. ;)

This is the Berean Bible Church in Chippewa Falls, WI, where I fellowship with my family.

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Wahooo :)

That sure looks like you all had a blast!! I sure hope I can come see you sometime soon. Everyone looks older everytime I see you all. :D
ehhe!
Have a sunshiney tomorrow Mary El!