Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Question

Some things in life are simply outdated and no matter how funny, rediculous or silly they may be it's just time for them to go. Like the question that has been on my profile for a really long time:

What reason do you have to believe the earth is flat?

Well I was walkin' along and I thought of tanning on the roof. Suddenly I imagined that I was on the roof and I walked to the edge to see what was on the ground. I saw a Klondike bar! I jumped to retrieve it. Sooo... I started to fall and I met a whole bunch of sailors who had fallen off the edge too. It totally freaked me out cause they were like from 1462!!! What was the question again?


I didn't want to just get rid of it completely because it brings back a lot of good memories for me. I'm sure it probably makes very little sense to you. ;)

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Definitely do not understand your statement, but it definitely sparks curiousity in my brain by the random spontaneity of it all- and in that, I know it is a good post. :)