Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Work....

I've been busy lately. It seems like there is never a moment of rest. My Mom and Dad were gone in St. Louis, Missouri and I was in charge of running the household from Sept. 30th to Nov. 4th (and in case you didn't know they were planning getting home on the 2nd). Then this last weekend I house sat for some neighbors... which conflicted with my normal milking job.
Soooo... I had to trade with my brother Daniel and I ended up milking Saturday night, both milkings on Monday and then this morning as well since my sister Emily had to work at another job last minute. So needless to say my whole week has been a bit out of order.
Needless to say there is something planned for each day for the rest of the week. I won't know what to do with myself once things settle down (if they ever do).

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Well my girl, I'll try and help you while I'm up <3 cannot wait!