Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's so beautiful out today!

Yay! It's so beautiful out today! =D The sun is shining, the grass is gre... wait a second!! ;)
I wish it was this sunny all the time. There's something so refreshing about a day like this.
Well almost, but tonight I have to go to a 4-H thing which kind of puts a wee damper on things. Blah... I would just like to stay home and have a normal life. Oh well... not much I can do.
I'm writing a report on Adrenoleukodystrophy... it's really interesting to research. You should check it out sometime if you get the chance or are bored. It's a terrible, sad disease. =(
But yeah, I also have to make dinner tonight cause mom is gone at BRF. I am making spaghetti! Yeehaw! Nice and easy... except for the noodles! lol!
Well I'll write you girlses soon (since I'm sure only the chick parade gets on here)! =D TTYL!
>
P.S. I was just reading over this to make sure there were no grammatical errors and it's a pretty random post! lol! Hope you don't mind

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrenoleukodystrophy... what does is do to you? :P

Anonymous said...

It pretty much (shortly explained) kills you. =D

Or did I say that already?

Anonymous said...

it's also abriviated, ALD. I forgot to put that on there... =S

Jae said...

What? Mary Ellen knows something that Norah does not!!! Dude, this date goes down into history.

Well, then I guess tis wont be such a good thing if I get ALD.
haha

Anonymous said...

Jae, it's almost impossible for you to get ALD! haha! You two crack me up so much! =D

You know Jae, you're right! This is pretty much a miracle! Since when does a dislexick monkie do something like that?!! ;)

Anonymous said...

*pulls up a new tab and googles adrenoleukodystrophy just to shut you guys up*

*and satisfy her own curiosity but who cares about that*

"ALD is an inherited genetic disorder linked to the X sex chromosome. Because of the way genetic inheritance works, only boys have the most severe form of ALD. The disorder leaves the body unable to break down big fat molecules, either ones the body makes itself or ones that enter the body through food. Recent research shows that this is most likely due to a carrier protein that fails to work correctly and carry the fat molecules to where they would be broken down. The fat molecules build up and clog up cells, and hurt nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord."

oh. okay.

Anonymous said...

haha! your funny. =D
NOW... *drum roll* you know!!!

Jae said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You made me giggle out loud in the quiet library and this dude looked over at me. lol

That was great! I love it man!