Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another Beginning

Happy New Year!!!!
I can't believe it's already 2008. Although today is a perfect new years day. It's all sunny and shining on the snow. The sky is big and blue and it reminds me of last winter when everything was so much fun.
On top of it all I actually woke up before 8:30 this morning! So it's a great day to be alive! lol!
I wish you guys were with me though.... that would be the finishing touch to an awesome day!! Well I hope you have a great day as well!
Love ya!

11 comments:

Jae said...

Wow! You are pretty good, waking up that early. Hey that was about when I got up, just it happened to be 9:30 my time :) lol
Well, that is good its a nice day there. We have snow and I still think its raining, like it has been doing the past oh! probably 12 hours. Pretty lame if you ask me!
Anyways I would love to be with you right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Wow do we all wanna be with Mel all of a sudden?! haha. I miss you, my fair and lovely maiden...

Jae said...

well, Norah. Tis not that we just want to be will Mares. But I know that if you are with her, and I am with her, then I am with you as well!!! Get it. So basically its just us all wanting to be with eacho other.

Anonymous said...

sooooooo analytical

Anonymous said...

l****

Jae said...

[*** vhat is that suppose to mean now dear Norah????

Anonymous said...

haha... you just said it to ME on facebook. GET IT!! okay now we can stop arguing on Mel's blog?!

Anonymous said...

Haha... I got on and I looked at my thing and was shoked by the fact that I had SEVEN comments! lol! ;) I agree totally sweet fun when we're all together right now!

I guess we'll just have to be together in the spirit! =P

Jae said...

Haha!!! Don't worry Norah I get it now. l****
I know comments are really awesome:)

Mary Ellen said...

Is that supposed to be a swear word? lol! haha.... y'all make me laugh! =D

Anonymous said...

lmao...lamo...L****!