Saturday, January 12, 2008

Changes and Invention

It's really beautiful outside right now. Although it is cloudy and grey. Right outside the window a ways away there's the woods with it's stick trees. lol! You know naturally the tree's are made of sticks! lol!
There are some things that definitely have to happen in February. LIKE... a sleep over!!! Maybe Saturday night or Sunday (the 9th or 10th). How does that sound?
Jae and I were talking today and discussing how much all of us people have changed even in the last 6 months. Haha... what will we be like in 5 years?!! That is so freaky to think about. Or in a hundred years... when we're all dead. What will the technology be like then? Will there be flying cars. You know I be we couldn't even begin to guess what kind of things there will be. It makes you wonder how many more things can they invent? Would people from 1910 have even imagined that you would be reading this on the magical mail machine?!! lol! It's so amazing really.
Well I gotta go clean... like usual! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, tis so. I know I've changed a lot, and I see it in all of my friends too. so many things are different, and I kind of wish they were like they used to be again, but some *other* things are so much cooler I think it's all worth it. plus there's really no way to go back. unless those people in 2085 invent a time machine...!

Jae said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Now thats just sounded plain silly Norah!! Let me do some calculations...Norah you will be 114 years old. So by that time machine will be invented I am sure you would have been wishing you were in you coffin!!!! lol

I think I agree with Norah. The past is now only a memory. Lots of good memories we can look back on and laugh at and now we can live some more good life for more memories!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah Norah... or should I say, Morahn!! We'll probably die of laughter by 2020! lol! hee,hee! Our chances of survival are very slim....

Anonymous said...

well with you two DORKS for friends. I'm like "oh, two more comments after mine, I guess I'll read them." *clicks on link*

*reads*

*dies laughing*

*recovers enough to type this comment*

seriously :P

Mary Ellen said...

haha! I believe it! It's so true. =P hee,hee! Yeah we pretty much could have die two Sunday's ago from laughing... gee we were phsyco! lol!
*dislexick munkies*